- Yep, tax brain. My tax season started Friday. Yay for extra money. Boo for actually having to wake up at a decent hour and shower every day. And you know...talk to people. Stranger Danger!
- It's been way too long since I've seen a movie at the theater. Having withdrawels.
- The boys got haircuts this week. Why is that blog worthy? They only get them like twice a year, lol.
They always look so different after they are sheared. Happy to still see a smidge of blue in the wee one's...
- Braeden is his own lesson in science and motion. Kid. Never. Slows. Down.
- You know I mentioned before, that we were watching and enjoying Arrow? Enjoying is an understatement. 32 episodes in 6 days. Aaaaand, I might or might not already be going back through the first season.
- I hate laundry. Loathe laundry. How in the hell do four people who work and learn at home, blow through 46 pairs of jeans in a week?!
- Ok, fine. 46 may have been a slight exaggeration. But still.
- The hubs turned 38 on Wednesday. He got a kick out of how we arranged the 3 and the 8 on his cake.
- We've been doing the highschool homeschool thing since August. I still feel lost. Thank God Bailey doesn't. :/
- I went clothes shopping for work, and was able to buy pants a size smaller than I was expecting! That hasn't happened in a looong time.
- My first Dragon Con 2014 squee? The entire cast of SyFy's Being Human were announced as guests. Squeeeeeeeee!
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Bits O' Random
It's that time again. I've got the tax brain. Forming paragraphs is proving difficult. So, bits o' random.
at 11:47 AM