I am hosting my first blog giveaway and I'm so excited about it!
I actually took this course a while back and enjoyed it. There was a lot of information about blogging safety (yes... I know some of it is common sense, but there was information that I never would have thought about), but also about building a blog that people actually wanted to read. Not just a blog that people read cause I force them to. :D
Blogging 101 is a fully automated 8-week online course that covers everything you need to know to plan, start, write, and build an audience for a brand new blog. The eight units of Blogging 101 (which can be completed in less than eight weeks, if you choose) include:
1. Introduction to Blogging (all the basics for the beginning blogger)
2. Laying Your Cards On The Table (blog titles, platforms, and start-up instructions)
3. It’s All About Me (blogging safety, “About Me” pages, and blog design)
4. Build That Content and Make It Snazzy (writing quality posts, commenting, and adding media)
5. It’s The Little Things That Count (sidebars, widgets, categories, and static pages)
6. Mi Blog es Su Blog – - Building Community (growing a readership, blog promotion, and blogrolls)
7. Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained (more blog promotion strategies and monetizing your blog)
8. Looking Back and Looking Forward (tips and strategies for continuing to grow your blog after the course)
For only $25, you receive access to the Blogging 101 course for eight full weeks as well as downloadable links and resources for you to keep as long as you want. This is an incredible bargain, and you won't find any other comparable course on the web at such an affordable price.
Now I think that $25 is a really good price, but errbody likes the free stuff. So thanks to www.BlogWritingCourse.com, I am able to offer one of my readers an opportunity to take this course for free!
Simply leave a comment on this post and tell me why you want to take this course. One comment will be randomly chosen as the winner. If you want to have some extra entries, post a link to this post on your Facebook or Twitter account, or on your blog. If you post on FB,Twitter or your blog, come back here and post another comment with the link for me to check that out. So that's four chances to win...
The winner will be chosen on Sunday, February 6.