Sunday, June 1, 2014

Post Vacation Blech

It's always so hard getting back into the swing of things after vacation, isn't it? It's nice to be home and to be able to get back into the routine, but "nice" doesn't always mean "easy."

I struggled last week - okay, struggled isn't the right word. Failed is a little more accurate, lol. I think as far as we got with school was me checking out some homeschool book reviews to see if there was something either of the boys wanted to read. Official "schoolwork?" Nada.

You know. I take that back. There was a some music education going on. Bailey went to his very first concert. And it was without me.  But he had SO much fun and has declared himself a concert goer for life!

Who did he see?

Foreigner, Styx and Don Felder.

Yep, that was my 14 year old's first time at a live music event. At least he started off right. ;)

As far as other learnin'? There's always next week...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way Katie... it's so hard to get back into the groove. It's like we forget or maybe we subconsciously just don't want to get back to it!