Tuesday, October 15, 2013

His Potato Has Hair!

Ok, so, not actual hair. But made ya look. ;)

The plant lesson that Braeden started a little while ago has been going well. Remember the potato head he made, and was growing grass in? Here's its progress:

This is the photo I shared last week, a day after he planted the seeds...

This is just two days after he planted the seeds...


One week after the seeds were planted...

And this is today, about 12 days after the seeds were planted...
Isn't that awesome?! He is SO proud of his little potato head. He's added a couple drops of water twice, but other than that, he's just left it alone and documented the changes every morning when he gets up.

We all had a good week last week, and this week is starting off very well. I had to spend yesterday at the tax office (nope, not tax time yet, lol) because we had some extensions to file. Bailey stayed home and got caught up on things he wanted to do, like his writing. He is not ready for SAT essay writing help yet, lol, but his creative writing is really coming along! Braeden went with me because he wanted some time with me. I know...awwwww. :D

Other than yesterday, this week is the first week in a while where we don't have to be out of the house more often than being able to stay in. I need to play catch up with some of my stuff,  and we are wrapping up soccer season. I'm going to try and stay on top of my work, and the laundry. Always with the laundry!

Until next time...Happy mid-October, errbody! :)

No comments: