Sunday, March 11, 2012

Daylight Saving Time. Bah.


I know I've already whined about the fact that we are still observing this, but considering that this morning is the morning that I woke up and felt horribly cheated...it was worth another whine. :)

I worked all week last week, and while I'm looking forward to getting the paycheck, I am glad the week is done. After the long work week, we woke up Saturday and headed to the ATL to see my parents and my in-laws. It felt rushed, as it usually does, but we had a really good time and enjoyed the visit with everyone.

This week is going to be just as busy, but in different ways. Soccer officially starts on Tuesday and this is Braeden's last week at Masters. Saturday is his first end of the year performance; of course we are all super excited! We will have more days in Athens, thanks to dress rehearsals and stuff, but it's all good. We are having a friend over for the weekend as well, and hanging with friends is always fun.

As far as school goes, Bailey will continue with his Time4Writing while Braeden concentrates on reading. I'm also throwing in some extra focus on vocabulary this week...both boys will have some root word games and some other vocabulary games to play. Since game play isn't usually a problem with those two, I'm thinking the extra will be alright. Hopefully.

Okey dokey. I know that was short. But I'm drooling all over the place here. Need. Sleep. And an episode or two of Big Bang Theory. :D

Happy Sunday night, errbody! Have an amazing week!

No comments: