Sunday, January 29, 2012

50 Hours Later...

50 hours at the tax office this week. 12 hours of drive time. Clients who have waaay too many questions to AX (heh). All of that equals one mucho tired Katie. Looking forward to a movie marathon with my boys today to unwind.

Anyway, even with the craziness of the tax thing, the week went okay. I was able to talk about homeschooling and provide some homeschool resources to a fellow scout mom who had just pulled her daughter out of public school. It's weird...for me to give advice. I always feel like such a slacker. I hope that she's doing well, and gets off to a good start though.

I honestly have NO idea what my own kiddos did this week, lol. The hubs said they did well, and gave no argument when he laid out plans. Bailey found some popular word lists on SpellingCity for both of them to work on (I'm sure by "work on" he meant "played games with"). That's good. At least it was something. I will eventually have to check their reports and see how they did, but not right now. Right now, I'm going to start a load of laundry (blech) and plop down on the couch.

Hope everyone had a great week, and the upcoming week is just as fabulous! Can you believe we are entering February already?! :)

No comments: