Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

I know, I'm late with my well wishes.  But better late than never, yeah?

I hope everyone did enjoy their festivities with family and friends.  We had a great weekend.  Had dinner - yummy pizza buffet - and did the fireworks thing with the The B's and 2/3 of the O's Friday night.  Rather than go the lake where the celebration and fireworks show was being held, we went to a pasture BEHIND the lake to watch.  Do we know how to party or what?  I always love the sounds of the 4 boys enjoying themselves, and they really did that night.  I don't know if they had more fun watching the fireworks or playing with the glowy stick thingys that Tracy bought them...






Seriously.  Aren't they awesome? ;)
















Trying to take pics of the fireworks with my iPhone.  I don't think they turned out horribly, considering...















I love this one.  You can see Zman exuberantly swinging his glow sticks. Wish you coulda heard all the "WOOOOO!!!'s" that he and the other boys were yelling, lol.













Sunday we went to see Toy Story 3 with the B's and an O.  The movie was fantastic!  Very surprised at how much I enjoyed it.  We laughed and we cried.  Then we laughed some more.  While I know the boys enjoyed the movie, I think the adults (if you dare to refer to us that way) had more fun than they did!!

                                                              Aren't the 3D glasses super-fly??

                                              This trailer looked SO funny...can't wait to see the movie!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We have awesome kids...