Saturday, August 10, 2013

More Birthday Fun!

Because our families live a couple of hours from us, we generally have two birthday celebrations for the boys. Last weekend was the one with my family and the hubs' family. This weekend was the one with our local peoples. ;) We took the boys bowling with their friends, and followed that up with a yummy dinner at Steak N' Shake.

My birthday boys! 

Their eclectic choices for today...Star Wars cupcakes (both chocolate and yellow cake ones), pirate plates and TMNT napkins. They crack me up, lol...


Presents!

Bowling fun! :D
We are so lucky, and so grateful for the friends we have in our lives! It was a great way to spend our Saturday. :)

This week we have soccer drafts and student/parent orientation at Master's. We also have some gift buying and a birthday party for a special 2 year old princess to go to. As far as school goes, we are still unofficial. I'm sure I will have to boys do some minor things...a few lessons in T4L and they can hang out over at SpellingCity to work on their spelling. Some of the games are also a great way to build vocabulary, and they can even do a vocabulary test online. I always focus so much on the spelling, but a strong vocabulary is important, especially with Bailey now entering high school.

Funny. I still here that dramatic "dun dun dunnn" when I say the words high school. :/

Anyway. Off here to reflect on the awesomesauce that covered my day. One last shout out of thanks to those that helped my boys celebrate their birthdays!

Happy birthday, Bailey and Braeden! You guys are my heart, my light. I love you so much!

No comments: