Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tax time...

Yep, it's started. I only worked two days last week, but they weren't horrible. Being in the new office is very different, but the time is passing quickly since I'm the only one doing returns there so far.

The boys did alright with me being gone. Braeden is always much more clingy during tax time, but the hubs is teaching/playing D&D with the boys and they are excited about starting more with that. So it takes his mind off me not being here.

I don't really have a lot today. I'm trying to get the house in order (Christmas decorations down, plans for my absence, etc.) before tomorrow. As of tomorrow, I will be working 5-6 days a week, and that doesn't leave a lot of time for the house-wifey stuffs. Not that I do a lot of house-wifey stuffs anyway. But still... :D

The boys start back to Master's this week, and Bailey begins a four week cake decorating class he's taking with his best friend. He is so excited about that! Braeden is going to be going to work with me on the days that Bailey's doing the class. It's not the same, but he loves coming with me and hanging out, so he feels it's a comparable concession, lol.

As far as school goes, they are going to start back with their Time4Learning. I'm hoping to assign some spelling lists this morning, and they are going to continue their independent reading. Braeden is really working hard and doing well with his phonemic awareness and reading comprehension, which is great.

I am still working on posting those Christmas pictures. As soon as I find my camera, I will be able to get them onto my computer. I know it's here somewhere... :/

Now, I'm going to finish conquering Mount Laundry, try to get the Christmas stuff taken down, and see if there's still time in my afternoon/evening for some Indiana Jones and waffle making (it's "breakfast for dinner" night! Woot!). Have a great week, errbody!

No comments: