Friday, December 30, 2011

Pictures!

Yay, more pictures! This is like...twice. In the SAME month. Whoa... ;)


One of my oldest and dearest friends, Katie and my "niece" Mariska with the Build-A-Bear dachshund the boys made her for Xmas. :)

Aunt Katie and Uncle Mike - who wasn't there because he is stationed overseas right now :( - got the boys an Xbox game they have really been wanting!


Bailey and my mom, in the kitchen. Even though she was sick, she spent a lot of time cooking for our dinner. Bailey helped her make SIX pies! :)


My dad, with the boys and my niece Brooklyn.


The boys love playing pool when they visit...


My little brother, Joey, helping Braeden out...


Brooklyn LOVED opening gifts! Once they were opened however, she was very willing to hand them over to someone else so she could continue ripping into other presents! :)


The boys got a few gifts from my parents, but this Skylanders game was #1 on both of their wish lists this year! Braeden accidentally (yes, it really was an accident, lol) saw this when we were down at Thanksgiving and he kept this secret for a whole month so Bailey could still be surprised! :)


My brother's better half, Emily.


The boys and Nanny. She loved her Thirty-One zipper pouch they got her, with them and her three puppies on there! :)


Excitement over yet another video game. But...they only got the three, so I'm ok with that. :)


Braeden and his new iPod touch he got from Mommy and Daddy. I love sleepy faces... :)


Bailey and his new iPod touch... :)


The boys and their gifts that Q (he is the one in the corner of the pic) handmade for them! Minecraft stuffs...


This pic is one of my favorites! All 4 of the boys got iPods this year and while we were waiting to eat at Tracy's parents house, we saw all of them staring down at their new gadgets. It cracked us up! 


Tracy's parents got the boys Best Buy gift cards, which they loved. You can also see the Invader Zim shirts that Tracy's boys got them. :)


We had more pictures of our evening at Tracy's, but my camera was doing some weird, spotty, light-reflecting thing and I don't know why. So all of my pictures had spots on them. I will see if I can get a few from Tracy and I will post those later.

Can't believe we are closing out 2011 this weekend. Nuts. We will have a house full of peeps celebrating with us and we are thankful that we can close out one year and start a new one, with some of those that mean so much to us!

Hope everyone has fun, but SAFE weekend!

No comments: