Sunday, March 5, 2017

And just like that...

The height of tax season is ovah. Thankfully.  

I'll still have a couple of days here and there, but the daily "I have to put on real pants" thing is done. 😁

Maybe now I can manage to act like a mostly-decent mom again. Maaaaybe. If not, there's always this to make me feel better:
 


Not a lot going on lately. Boys are doing great. Bailey is enjoying his job, and he and Braeden just wrapped up a really good 4H weekend. It was DPA (District Project Achievement) weekend, and we are so proud of both boys. Braeden won for the very first time in his category! Bailey didn't place, but was very proud of himself for changing things up and giving it his best. ❤️




The hubs and I had a lovely day together Saturday, doing nothing but being together. Capped it off by hiking around Rock Eagle together before the boys' ceremonies. 





Getting ready for homeschool convention season. Last year, I drove to Greenville and attended (as an employee for Time4Learning) a convention for the first time. I even did a workshop/speaking engagement. This year (fingers crossed), I'll be flying to Cincinnati to again attend as a T4L rep! Looking forward to manning the booth and speaking again. 

That's about it, for now. Happy March, everyone. Until next time...

No comments: