Sunday, May 25, 2014

Heading Home.

The last two weeks have flown by! As usual though, lol. We had a wonderful vacation, and while we are sad to see it end, we're also happy to get back home and try to get back into our routine. And sleep in our own beds. And have all of our doggies with us again. :)

I have a 10 hour car ride ahead of me today, but it's not actually that bad. We have so much fun in the car together. We sing along to the radio (the boys love it when I cycle through the decades channels on the satellite radio...60's, 70's, 80's 90's and 00's...and we listen to how different music is in each time), and we talk with each other. About everything. From the invention and evolution of electrical power and energy, to "who made the state lines?' to "if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" :) 

Hopefully, I will have an opportunity to post some pictures of our trip this week, when I'm back in the land of WiFi, instead of on my mobile data plan. Until then, I will leave you with this awesome shot (thank you, Tracy!) of these awesome kiddos enjoying the beach...




No comments: