Monday, December 8, 2008

Ok...I'm trying again...

Yep. I'm blogging again. I know, I know....you're gonna say that I never keep up with it and I don't post often enough. That's true. However, I want to turn over a new leaf. I want to post and blog and rant and show off pictures (that I...ahem...have to steel from Tracy's blog cause I suck and can't remember to take my camera anywhere, but hopefully that will change too!) and do all that other fun-time blogging stuff.

So what will this blog be about? What else does any mom blog about? Her kids; her family. I'm sure you will see my proud mom moments. I'm sure you will read a post all about me. Or a post about someone else entirely. Point is...the blog is about everything. I will need an outlet to vent sometimes and this will be it. I will need a digital photo album more frequently than not and this will be it. I may even want to review a product, album, movie, show, etc., and this will be it.

I want everyone to comment and share with me. Yell at me for not posting when I should. :o)

For now, I will leave you all with some updated pics of the boys. Bails is 9 now (Holy Clap! I have a 9 year old??!!) and Braed is 4. For those that know and love my demonic little toddler...is that not a perfect image of him?? :o)


No comments: